среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I See the Light (Tangled Cover) | PetesJams and Carrie Hope Fletcher

I See the Light (Tangled Cover) | PetesJams and Carrie Hope Fletcher

Carrie's Video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hj1fgxFbBes
Carrie's Channel: http://youtube.com/Carrie

Arrangement by PetesJams and Simon Loveridge.
http://youtube.com/simonloveridge
Mixed and Mastered by Mark Phillips.

_____________________

Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/PetesJams

Stalk me on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/PetesJams

And even VINE!
http://vine.co/PetesJams

SEND ME STUFF HERE!:
PetesJams
ChannelFlip
55 New Oxford Street
London
WC1A 1BS
UK


Peace x
Россия Свиридова и Хворостовского / Russia of Sviridov and Hvorostovsky
visit this site right here
MOANA MEDLEY | VoicePlay Feat. Rachel Potter. I Promise, This Will Make You Cry!. Te Miro a ti (Dueto) - Miley Cyrus y David Bisbal - Video Oficial. DO KIDS KNOW 90s DISNEY SONGS? (REACT: Do They Know It?). The Lion King - Hans Zimmer - Lebo M in the Vienna Concert Hall !. Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi (Ost.Tangled/Rapunzel) - I See The Light. Evermore - Beauty and the Beast (live cover) | Peter Kingston. Rapunzel, Flynn Rider sing "I See The Light" at Disneyland + Mulan, Pocahontas in Princess medley. Disney Medley (UMass Amherst Doo Wop Shop A Cappella group). Disney singers Misstasia want EVERYONE to be happy, like ALL the time! | Britain's Got Talent 2015. Lea Salonga--Disney Medley (Hercules, Tarzan, and Mulan). DISNEY CHALLENGE: FINISH THE LYRICS (ft. JON COZART). HOW FAR I'll GO - MOANA | Diamond White & KHS Cover. Disney Song Challenge - Young Elsa vs Aladdin | AJ Rafael. The Lion King - "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" - Tyler Ward (Disney Remix). DISNEY REVIVAL. DISNEY MEDLEY - Mashup of 13 best Disney songs! // Ashley Hess. DISNEY EVOLUTION, by Spirit YPC. Disney Song Challenge - Coco's Anthony Gonzalez vs Jimmy Wong | AJ Rafael. Tangled - I See The Light (Karaoke Version). Enrolados - Vejo Enfim a Luz Brilhar (Mariana Pauluti e Rubem Cione cover). Amazing Kids Choir that will make you cry BGT. ELev & K Duet- "And At Last I See the Light" from Tangled. DISNEY CHALLENGE: FINISH THE LYRICS (ft. Thomas Sanders). Reflection - Mulan (cover). Frozen -- Do you want to build a snowman? (Artisti vari) - Music Video. Selections from Disney's Orchestra Collection, Vol. 1. I See The Light - Tangled (Rapunzel) Soundtrack by Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi. Disney Princess Medley | Georgia Merry. Disney - Tangled - I See The Light for Piano Solo HD. Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go. Tangled - I See The Light - Mandy Moore. "You'll Be In My Heart" (from Tarzan) by Phil Collins - cover by Reese Oliveira (age 10). 6 Hours of Disney Lullabies for Babies ♫ Aladdin, Moana, Frozen, & More!. Top 10 Disney Villain Songs. "One Man Disney Movie" Nick Pitera - Disney Medley. See the Light (Tangled Lantern Song) - 3-Year-Old Claire Ryann and Dad. Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion (with Lyrics) - Dedication to Mothers. Corbin Bleu From High School Musical | Watch a Disney Movie With by Oh My Disney Show. Enchanted - Carrie Underwood - Ever Ever After.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий